With hundreds of articles being published every day, we know how hard it can be to keep up with everything that’s happening in your field. On ResearchGate alone, we’ve assembled over 45 million abstracts and ten million full-texts. Here are some tips to help you find exactly what you’re looking for and to ensure your work is seen:
- Follow researchers: This way you can easily stay up to date with what your peers are working on and publishing. Every time they update their publications, we’ll notify you in your live feed and via email.
- Keep your publication list updated: This will help to make your work more visible and increase the chance of your articles being read and cited. Once you’ve added your publications we’ll also give you the option to invite your co-authors to join the network and claim the publication you wrote together. If you’d rather not invite them, just untick this box - you'll find it under 'Edit Settings'.
If you’re not a member of ResearchGate yet, and you feel that you’re getting too many co-author invitations, you can simply hit the unsubscribe link we sent you in the email.
- Add research keywords to your profile: Based on this information, we can suggest relevant abstracts and full-texts to you. Check back regularly: we update our suggestions whenever new publications are added to our database.
- Search and you shall find: Not only does our database search through some of the largest literature repositories to find you the right publications and abstracts, it also contains lots of unique content; you’ll find published, as well as unpublished work here.
- Keep track of what interests you: Once you’ve found the right publications, you can easily keep track of them by adding them to your bookmarks. It’s like your own virtual library! Find it in the section of your profile.
If you have any questions, suggestions or feedback, please feel free to get in touch
. We love hearing from you.